Refugees

I've been posting for four years about global warming, about the risks, the consequences, about what we should expect to happen.  But there is one thing, in my opinion, more important than all other issues, refugees. 




















People fleeing droughts, famine, social disorder is only going to get worse as global warming advances.  I urge everyone to support UNHCR.  In my opinion there is no more important issue.  I urge everyone to look more closely into this.  Imagine your having to flee from very difficult circumstances into countries that are resisting your migration.  There are millions of families in very desperate situations and UNHCR is in many cases the only help they have.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alaska Crushes Record For Hottest December

The World My Grandchildren Will Inherit