National Geographic's Years Of Living Dangerously

National Geographic's Emmy Award winning series on our global warming is entering its second season.  Most importantly, the second season will be about what each of us can do to help solve the problem of global warming.  Many well known people will be on the program, Don Cheadle, Matt Damon, Harrison Ford, Jessica Alba, America Ferrara, Arnold Schwarzenegger, among many others. I strongly urge people to check this program coming out on the National Geographic Channel or streamed on iTunes or Amazon.

As anyone who reads my posts knows, I'm very pessimistic.  But if there's anything that can be done about it, it'll have to start with individual people doing something.  This program is giving me some hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alaska Crushes Record For Hottest December

The World My Grandchildren Will Inherit